As your organisation grows business process and technological change is inevitable and often contains added complexity. These changes need to be monitored and controlled in order to ensure a successful outcome and to maximise your return on investment. It is therefore not unreasonable to suggest that the best vehicle to achieve these changes is via a project but if it’s not managed correctly it can introduce greater risk.
With this in mind, please consider for a moment:
- Are your projects delivering the benefits and return on investment that you expect?
- Do you know the true status of your projects in terms of time, cost and quality?
- Are you monitoring and controlling your projects effectively?
- Are you starting multiple projects with a clear and consistent delivery approach?
If you have answered ‘No’ to any of these questions you may wish to consider implementing a structured Project Management methodology.
Here’s how Green Giant Consulting can help you to:
- Design, build and implement an appropriate level of project governance. This will ensure that you achieve successful outcomes without placing undue burdens on your organization.
- Set up a Project Management Office. This is a function within your organisation that has responsibility for providing project tracking, reporting and budget management across all of your projects.
- Full project delivery. If you require project management expertise we can fully manage your projects, programmes or portfolios.
- Rescue your failing projects. Projects go off track for a number of reasons. We can provide clear and impartial expert assistance to bring them back to good health.
- Ensure quality assurance. This takes the form of an independent review of in-flight projects to ensure that they stay on track and do not encounter any costly mistakes.
- Project Management training. We offer a 3-day ILM accredited Practical Project Management training course, which has been developed to focus on real life project management.
Contact us to find out more about working with Green Giant Consulting.
“Well versed in programme management and tools and techniques and someone who gets the job done”.